- CONTACT 888-866-9808 SUPPORT@TOOBEAUTIFULYOU.COM
- REGULAR DELIVERY MAY BE DELAYED DUE TO TRANSPORTATION DELAY IN HOLIDAY SEASONS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE!
Door Flexibility Stretching Legs Stretcher Strap for Ballet Cheer Dance Gymnastics Trainer Yoga Flexibility Legs Stretch belt
Door Flexibility Trainer
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
For a limited time we are offering this for $33.99! This is normally over $45 dollars! While supplies last we are also throwing in Free Shipping! Don't miss out. Order yours today!
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
Length: 19.6" + 118", 50cm+300cm
Material: Polyester cotton
On All Orders
Via Email or Phone
Best Prices Guaranteed