- CONTACT 888-866-9808 SUPPORT@TOOBEAUTIFULYOU.COM
- REGULAR DELIVERY MAY BE DELAYED DUE TO TRANSPORTATION DELAY IN HOLIDAY SEASONS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE!
Scale 1:250 USS Arizona BB-39 Battleship DIY 75cm=30" Long Card Paper Model Kit Puzzles Handmade Toy DIY
The rope is not included. You can prepare some black strings instead.
With printed instruction
You will receive a set of colour-printed A4 cards not a finished model
Guide to build :Basic steps to make Paper Models.
1) Cut out each part roughly.
2) Use a pencil to mark notes softly behind each part to avoid disorder (Don't use a pen as it probably makes a damaged trace on the front side).
3) Use Scissor or Craft Knife to cut parts precisely by following the outer edge. The level of precision affects the effect of the combination. (Cut the most outer edge if the line is thick).
4) Smear white adhesive cement on one of the 2 parts which needed to be stuck together.
5) Stick them together until the cement bone-dry.
Suggested TIPS :
A. For Scissor cutting, suggest not to push the scissors but pull the paper.
B. To make the fold of parts better, please put the part firmly on the table, and put the ruler on that to fold the line. If you have to fold it inside, you could first fold it softly outside to make the trace, and fold it back to inside then.
C. To make the curved parts better, place the part on the corner of the table then push and pull it back and forth.
D. To make parts like cylinders, use tools such as pens to assist to make the curl more natural.
On All Orders
Via Email or Phone
Best Prices Guaranteed